Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tea Anyone?

One more week until the San Antonio Tax Day Tea Party! In honor of my hubs birthday, we planned on attending the one closer to home but then some friends convinced us to make a day of it and drive the couple of hours to San Antonio. We are taking the kids out of school for this important "civics lesson" and I hope it leaves a lasting impression on them. Their generation is going to be burdened with a big mess if this crazy spending continues. If you are having a tea party near you, I encourage you to get involved. This is not about party affiliation, but more about getting back to " a government of the people, by the people, for the people"

1 comment:

Savannah said...

I wish I had another off day! I would totally make the trip with you guys! How awesome!